Fire Rescue - Firefight
Or download the PC desktop version below for better performance!
Get your fire department ready to fight forest fires and protect housing.
Use your hand crew, fire engine, fire tanker, or helicopter.
What is in the game?
This is a non-commercial short indie game that you will be able to play through in around 30 minutes or less. You will be responsible for securing 9 areas ranging from forests to small towns to cities. There is an interesting choice to make between cutting down forests to prevent fires and rescuing as much forest as you can.
- Play through 9 exciting levels in total with different objectives
- Save as much forest or cities as you can. Avoid explosions and keep the infrastructure intact
- Build up your pool of units ranging from hand crews to fire engines, water tankers, and helicopters.
- Beat your high score and collect all the medals to become the most famous fire commander
Please give me feedback (what you like, what not, and what's missing) here as a comment or on our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/AfCAbzEt
What will be added soon in another version?
- Save system (so you do not have to start all the time from the beginning) and resetting the game will be added
- More polish
- More sound fx and music
- Text polish
- Credits will be added
- Maybe Spanish as another language
- Maybe hints will be added
Please give us feedback (what you like, what not, and what's missing) on our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/AfCAbzEt
|Updated||14 days ago|
|Made with||OpenFL, Stencyl|
|Tags||emergency, fire-department, fire-engine, firefight, firefighter, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Singleplayer, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.